28 March 2012

Hello Again

I am back. I don't have a very entertaining life so it is hard for me to come up with wonderful stories to tell. I have however, been back onto my dads blog as saw that he has put several new chapters of the Well stone Chronicles. This is a fantastic Fantasy novel from which I draw great pleasure in reading. If you are into Fantasy, I would suggest you zip over and take a look. I will warn you that once you start, it is hard to put down.

I had a surgical procedure on my knee on September 26, 2011. I am still in physical Therapy. I have had Doctor after Doctor tell me that they do not know what is wrong. I have had MRI's done, you name it. It is still inflamed, and almost feels like there is something blocking my knee from fully extending. It feels like a finger that desperately needs to be cracked. (The Knuckle) of course but it just cant be done. Funny thing about your knees is that they can cause so much pain that your quad muscles in your leg shut off automatically. This is terrible if you have n injury that wont heal as my leg muscles have atrophy in them and they have all but disappeared. This makes it difficult to decelerate the leg when it attempts to fold. I come crashing to the floor in agony. I have even taken a trip down a flight of stairs because of this. If anyone is out there who has heard of this or dealt with it themselves, please comment and give me any suggestions or tips that might help me down the path of recovery.

Well, thank you all for listening to my whining and I'll knock that off in the future. Till next time, keep it safe!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug, youngster! I put a lot into that book; it would be nice seeing someone get something out of it. BTW, I expect to put the last chapter up tonight or tomorrow morning.

    As to your blog, ignore the clock, ignore the calendar, ignore outside influences, and write what you feel. Present what honestly moves you, and when people offer comments, they'll be bringing honest opinions that you will find interesting.

    Sorry, got no knee experience. Somebody's bound to know something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the advice dad. Your welcome for the plug, you deserve it. I anxiously await the final chapter. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete